Bayete Zulu Game Reserve
Our lodge consists of 8 luxury boutique rooms , all en suite , with spacious sunken baths, open showers and a seperate toilet. Each individually decorated room has top quality twin beds with a double fold out ottoman. All our rooms are equipped with mosquito nets , air conditioning , ceiling fans and a mini bar that is well stocked with a selection of beverages and light snacks.
For your convenience, in room safes are provided for the safe keeping of all cash, travel documents and other articles.
General Room Information
* Mini Bar
* Wine Selection
* Complimentary Tea / Coffee making facilities
* Separate bath and shower facilities in all rooms
* Mosquito Nets
* Air Conditioning
* Ceiling Fans
Facilities and Services
* Heated Swimming pool
* Indoor and Outdoor Bar
* Cellar Lounge
* TV Lounge, with Plasma Screen
* Boma Dinners, with Karaoke Entertainment
* Award winning Wines
* Imported Cigars
* Conference Facilities
* Child Minding Service
* Laundry Service
* 24 hour security
* Currency exchange facilities
* Major credit cards accepted
Pumba Club: a children’s heaven. An entertainment area for the children with various facilities such as:
Sony Playstations, Swings, Slides, Jungle Gyms, Trampoline, Air Hockey, DVD’s and DSTV. In addition to these activities that will keep the little ones entertained for hours, we also have our Pumba packs, which consist of our Hunting bag, Juice Bottle, Cap, Collection Box, Bead Assortment, Koki Pens and Twist Crayons and Activity Book. With in our Activity Book are educational activities, designed to teach your little ones about the game reserve they are in.
We have activities like:
* Collect and Create: Collect stones, sand, seeds, pods, flowers, grass, twigs. Decorate and colour your small 5 pictures using all these elements
* Make a Zulu Kings Crow: Use the template supplied and decorate it with beads, feathers, sticks, stones, sand and grass
* Animal Adventure: Learn about the Big 5 and the Small 5. Use your big 5 stencils to decorate a poster for your bedroom.
* Spot the Poop: Use your ranger book to help you recognize the different types of poop while you go on a poop spotting adventure with your Game Ranger
* Make a card: Use all the goodies you have collected to create a card for your mom and dad
* Animal Tracks: Learn some animal tracks, go on a walk with the game ranger and try to spot some of these tracks. Make your own animal tracks with a potato print.