Condor (DE / 881)
Condor Flugdienst GmbH, usually shortened to Condor, is an airline based in Frankfurt, Germany, operating scheduled leisure flights to the Mediterranean, Asia, Africa, North America, South America and the Caribbean.
Note: Guideline only.
Carry-ons for Adults (and Children 2 Years and Over)*
Economy Class: 6 Kg, 1 baggage item, Dimensions: max. 55 x 40 x 20 cm
Premium Class: 10kg, 1 baggage item, Dimensions: max. 55 x 40 x 20 cm
Business Class: 12kg, May be distributed among 2 baggage items, Dimensions: max. 55 x 40 x 20 cm each
*Subject to change without notice. Infants under 2 years of age are not entitled for one carry-on item, separate free baggage allowance provisions apply. Find out more
Free Baggage Allowance
Zone 1: Balearics, Balkans, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Italy, Spain & Portugal Mainland
Zone 2: Iceland, Canary Islands, Cape Verde & Madeira, Cyprus, Malta, Greece & Turkey, Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia, Gambia & United Arab Emirates
Zone 4: Southern Africa & Indian Ocean
- Economy Class Light: Free baggage allowance not included. Only one piece of hand baggage is allowed.
Economy Class Classic: 20kg
Premium Class: 25kg
Zone 3: East Africa, Asia, Caribbean, Central & South America
- Economy Class Light: 20 kg. For flights originating in Brazil 2x 32 kg
- Economy Class Classic: 25kg. For flights originating in Brazil 2x 32 kg
- Premium Class: 30kg. For flights originating in Brazil 2x 32 kg
Zone 5: USA, Canada & Puerto Rico
- Economy Class Light:1x 23 kg
- Economy Class Classic: 1x 32 kg
- Premium Class: 2x 32 kg
In general, any number of baggage items can be included in the free baggage allowance on Condor flights in Zones 1-4, unless otherwise specified.
Subject to change without notice. Separate free baggage allowance provisions apply to infants under 2 years of age. Find out more.