Delta Airlines (DL / 006)
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is a major American airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
WHY BOOK DELTA AIR LINES?
1. Delta operates a daily nonstop flight to Atlanta, with connecting flights to 48 USA States,Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and Bahamas, offering service to 322 destinations in 58 countries on 6 continents.
2. Frequent Flyer Miles that don’t expire. Award Travel - no blackout dates. The ability to Earn and Redeem miles - for travel on Delta’s SkyTeam and other partner airlines. So many ways to use your miles – including Delta Sky Club membership.
3. Priority check-in and Priority boarding for a faster travel experience for frequent flyers of Delta.
4. Delta’s Business class (Delta One) offers full lie flat beds.
5. Delta Comfort+ Offers 4 inches more legroom, 50% more recline and allows early boarding.
Radio Frequency Identification - Follow your Bag
Delta is deploying Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) baggage tracking technologyproviding customers with improved real-time tracking of luggage throughout the travel experience.
Following is a link which gives a video of what RFID does and how it works.
Our 20 member airlines provide you comprehensive access to an extensive global network with 1,052 destinations, plus more frequencies and more connectivity than ever before.
Whether making a personal journey or doing global business, you’ll enjoy more flexibility, convenience and choices along your journey with SkyTeam. We’re working together so we can focus more on caring about you.
Delta Airlines News/Updates
9 November 2017:
Delta Comfort+ now available on select Trans-Atlantic routes
Reservations & Information
08h30 - 17h00 Mon to Fri
09h00 - 12h00 Sat
OR Tambo International Airport - Check-in counters handled by Swissport
14h30 – 20h30 daily (depending on flight schedule)