Polokwane International Airport (PTG)
The airport offers scheduled flights to Johannesburg and several other non-scheduled and chartered flights to local and international destinations. With its close proximity to the SADC region, modern infrastructure, superb facilities and professional service offerings, it is recognised as the “Gateway to Africa”.
Polokwane International Airport has a range of conference facilities and venues to offer. The facilities are suitable for a wide range of events including meetings, weddings, workshops, banquets, cocktail functions, conferences and seminars.
The facilities and venues include the following:
- Conference hall, catering for 500 delegates in full banqueting style
- Hanger T49 conference hall, catering for 1000 delegates in full banqueting style
- Rolihlahla aerospace hall, catering for 50 delegates in full banqueting style
- Executive lounge, catering for 13 guests
- VIP lounge, catering for 13 guests
- Executive boardroom, catering for 12 guests