Skal South Africa
Founded in 1934, Skål International is the largest organisation of travel and tourism professionals in the world, embracing all sectors of the travel and tourism industry; hoteliers, travel agents, airlines, car rentals, etc. Skål is the ideal platform for “Doing Business among Friends” and members are encouraged to network with other members in the approximately 85 countries and almost 435 locations where Skål exists. More information on Skål here
There are many benefits available by joining Skål, some of which are as follows:
- Skål Database: “Doing Business Among Friends” with close to 18.000 tourism professionals worldwide
- Member Benefits: discounts, special rates, access to airport lounges, upgrades all over the world
- Skål stand at international trade fairs
- Speakers, Tourism Forums, Seminars
- Skål Magazine: advertise your business at reasonable rates.
- Annual Skål World Congress and Skål events around the globe.
- Young Skål: network together with tourism executives.