Leriba Hotel is an award winning 4 & 5 star hotel nestled on 13 hectares of indigenous bush, in the heart of Centurion.
Celebrating 21 years in business, the hotel is widely regarded as one of Gauteng’s premier conference venues and boasts:
- BEE Level One Accredited,
- 73 luxury en-suite rooms,
- 20 fully equipped conference and function venues,
- A wide variety of team-building adventures,
- Two full a la carte restaurants,
- Spa and Wellness Centre, gymnasium and physiotherapist,
- Awarded Best Luxury Hotel in SA at the AA Travel Awards in 2011,
- Hemingway’s Restaurant and Wine Cellar received the TripAdvisor Certificate for Excellence in 2017,
- National Winner in Green and Responsible Tourism, Fair Trade accredited and a very proud Gold Green Heritage member,
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to and from the Centurion Gautrain Station
- Complimentary WiFi voucher of 200Mb daily, per device
- 24 Hour Generator Back-up
Capacity: The 20 well equipped, air conditioned venues can accommodate up to 1550 delegates per day.