Norwegian Cruise Lines
COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Due to the current global environment, we are extending the suspension of all sailings across our fleet through September 30, 2020. For More information
Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort-style cruise holiday on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodations options, including The Haven by Norwegian®, a luxury enclave with suites, private pool and dining, concierge service and personal butlers.
Norwegian Cruise Line sails around the globe, offering guests the freedom and flexibility to explore the world on their own time and experience up to 27 dining options, award-winning entertainment, superior guest service and more across all of the brand's 16 ships.
4* Resort/Family Freestyle
Capacity: 2 002 - 4 100
Currency onboard: US Dollars
Norwegian Cruise Lines News & Updates
22 March 2019:
Cruise Norwegian App Now Available!
Norwegian Cruise Line - Prohibited Items List
The safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board vessels. These items will beThe safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board vessels. These items will beconfiscated and not transported aboard. When an item is determined to be illegal the appropriate authorities will be informed.
1. All illegal narcotics/drugs. (Including Marijuana prescribed for medical purposes and other items used as drug paraphernalia. This includesHookah Pipes).
2. All firearms including replicas, imitations, non-firing weapons, starting pistols and their components
3. Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles
4. Any other projectile-weapon or item that resembles or can be mistaken as a firearm (e.g., paint ball guns)
5. All ammunition or replica ammunition for listed line items 2, 3 & 4
6. All explosives, component parts (i.e. detonators) including imitation explosives and devices
7. Fireworks, flares, and pyrotechnics
8. Martial Arts Weapons (i.e. throwing stars, flails)
9. Knives with a blade longer than 4 inches/10.16 cm
10. Open razors
11. Swords, Skean Dhus, or Kirpans
12. Spears or spear guns
13. Crossbows, crossbow bolts, and long bow arrows
14. Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, brass knuckles, clubs, telescopic batons, batons, flails or nunchaku
15. Items containing incapacitating substances (e.g. gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could beused to maim or disable
16. Restraining Devices (i.e. handcuffs, leg, and head restraining straps)
17. Flammable substances and hazardous chemicals. (e.g., petrol, methylated spirits, paint thinners, lighter fuel, etc.)
18. Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon
19. Stun devices (i.e. Tazers and Stun Guns)
20. Large batteries
21. Items brought on board the vessel and not supplied by the Company containing any kind of heating element, such as but not limited to:immersion heaters, heating blankets, flat irons, water heaters, coffee machines with heating/hot plates, etc.
22. Any remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
23. Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters, or Segway’s
24. Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and large aerosol cans
25. Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), ham radios, satellite phones, transformers, lasers and laser pointers
26. Any form of radio/ telephone signal jamming equipment
Norwegian Cruise Line - Peace of Mind Policy