Africa Albida Tourism
Africa Albida Tourism
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Club
Victoria Falls Safari Suites
If you have never stayed with us at one of Africa Albida Tourism’s properties before, you are in for a treat.
- Our flagship property, Victoria Falls Safari Lodge - renowned for celebrating the essence of Africa, offers wildlife, breath-taking views and magnificent sunsets right on your doorstep
- It has been voted the Best Safari Lodge/Resort Hotel in Zimbabwe for the last 23 consecutive years by the Association of Zimbabwe Travel Agents, and has picked up numerous international awards along the way.
- It was the first project in Zimbabwe to employ an environmental architect to ensure a minimal impact on the lodge’s surroundings during construction, with no mature trees destroyed during construction, and 6,000 young trees replanted on and around the estate.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge was awarded the prestigious international Green Globe Distinction Award in 2000 for outstanding environmental practices in its construction.
- This ethos also saw Victoria Falls Safari Lodge co-found the Victoria Falls Anti-Poaching Unit in 1999, a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of wildlife and its natural habitat, which we still support to this day.
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge also operates the Vulture Culture Experience - a conservation activity which provides a supplementary feeding programme to aid the survival of these endangered birds.
- In March 2018 AAT launched Victoria Falls Recycling, an initiative that is already having a major impact on protecting the environment around one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. The project recycles plastics, papers glass and beverage cans.
- As part of AAT’s commitment to reduce plastic, and to minimise its carbon footprint, the group has introduced the environmentally friendly Natura water system, where water is purified onsite and provided to guests in glass bottles, which will then be left behind for the next guest.
- We have never compromised on standards, and to this day we pride ourselves in giving our guests a magical, unforgettable and truly African experience. This is made possible through our valued team, more than 20 of whom started out with us at the very beginning of our journey.
Please find below the WETU links for all of our products: