Posted: 4 Jul 2018 Avalon Waterways breathes new life into its Avalon Choice offering
Avalon Waterways announced its new and rejuvenated cruise offering as part of its 2019 River Cruises brochure.
With six fresh itineraries, an offering of all-suite ships, meaning all Avalon Waterways ships will now offer suites with the popular floor to ceiling, open air balconies.
The six new cruises include:
- Active Discover on the Rhône: 8 days, Arles to Lyon and reverse
- Reflections on the Seine: 9 days, Paris return
- German Grandeur: 11 days, Paris to Paris
- Enchanted Europe: 18 days Budapest to Basel, 16 days Basel to Budapest
- Burmese Days: 11 days, Yangon to Yangon
- Colourful India & the Ganges River: 13 days, Delhi to Kolkata
In addition to the above, Avalon Waterways will extend its Avalon Choice services - providing a selection of included excursions and on-board activities - covering ‘Discovery’, ‘Active’ and ‘Classic’ elements,
- Discovery: Avalon Waterways has found inspiring and interactive activities designed to speak to specific and niche interests - from cooking classes, to painting workshops - allowing guests to immerse in each culture the cruise explores
- Active: Embark on energetic excursions to keep in motion and on the go - from guided jogging tours, to cycling, paddling, and hiking through scenic locales
- Classic: Local experts are on hand to share knowledge and insights through the history and heritage of local destinations. Marvel at the legends, lore, and spectacular architecture of iconic and historic sites
Avalon Waterways travellers are in for a thrilling year on the river.
For further enquiries or to make a reservation, please call the Globus Family of Brands on 021 250 0750.