France Rail Pass
- Unlimited train travel on all domestic trains (TGV, TEOZ, TER, Intercités, Lunéa)
- From 3 to 9 days of unlimited travel within one month
- Valid either in 1st class or 2nd class
- Discounts on international trains like Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, Elispos.
- Discount among a large number of partners (eg restaurants and hotels)
- Travel days may be used consecutively or not
Eligibility: Any person living in a non-European country can use the France Rail Pass. Please note that residents of Tunisia, Morocco and Algeria are not eligible.
Before using your pass and within six months of the issuing date, you must have your pass validated by a railway official. On some trains, reservations are compulsory and are not included in the cost of the pass. There must be paid separately.