Borovets is one of the largest ski resorts in Blugaria and is the perfect place for a winter vacation. It is situated on the Northern slopes of the Musala ridge in the Eastern part of the Rila mountain.
Borovets ski resort features 3 ski centers
Ski center Sitniakovo - Central Borovets - with an altitude from 1350 m. to 1780 m.
Yastrebetz ski center - with an altitude from 1340 m. to 2369 m.
Ski center Markudjik - with an altitude from 2144 m. to 2550 m.
- Base altitude of the resort: 1300 m.
- Highest point: 2560 m.
- Marked ski trails: 58 km.
- Longest run: 12 km.
- Direction of the slopes: С, СЗ, З
- Ski running trails: 35 km.
- Facilities for biathlon
- Snow Park Borosport (in the upper section of Popangelov trail) and Promo Park Borosport (in the open space in front of the Rila hotel in Central Borovets)
- Borokids snow park for children
- 8 runs with electrical light - Martinovi Baraki 1,2,3 and 4, Rotata, Iglika, Rila and the lower section of Sitniakovo ski way.
- Total number of snow guns in ski centers Yastrebets and Sitniakovo: 160