GSA Galaxy helps you search faster and find more accurate results. Start typing the name of the listing, city or web reference to bring up the results you are looking for.
Know what you are looking for, but not who you are looking for? Use the category search to jump to a directory list.
Our comprehensive Country Guides contain everything from Visa Information to Tour Operators. Start planning your international holiday by typing the country that you are looking for.
Solden is an Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe's most renowned Ski & Snowboard Resorts.
- 145 km of slopes
- 33 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas
- elevation of 3,250 m
- 25 snow-grooming machines
The snow season runs from mid-October to mid-May.
Solden has a variety of slopes for all experience levels:
- Easy beginners' slopes in Innerwald and at Giggijoch
- Varied blue and red ski pistes spread all over the ski area
- Truly challenging ski routes at the Gaislachkogl ski mountain.
© 2019 | All rights reserved
The GSA - Travel Search & Travel Trade Network