Tignes Val Claret
Club Med Tignes Val Claret is located in the vast Tignes - Val D'Isere Ski Area.
The Tignes - Val D'Isere ski area:
- 3680 hectares
- 480 hectares of marked ski runs that are patrolled and made safe
- 3200 hectares of off-piste skiing where you can make some fresh tracks
- 300kms of ski runs suitable for all levels, from beginner to expert (greens, blues, reds, blacks and “Naturide” trails that have been made safe but not groomed)
- Maximum altitude: 3456m (top of the Grande Motte cable car)
- Minimum altitude: 1550m (village of Tignes les Brévières)
- A maximum vertical of 1906m
- 79 ski lifts
Club Med Tignes Val Claret is the ideal holiday resort to explore this area. The resort has a spa and turkish baths, for relaxing after a day of skiing on the Alps.