GSA Galaxy helps you search faster and find more accurate results. Start typing the name of the listing, city or web reference to bring up the results you are looking for.
Know what you are looking for, but not who you are looking for? Use the category search to jump to a directory list.
Our comprehensive Country Guides contain everything from Visa Information to Tour Operators. Start planning your international holiday by typing the country that you are looking for.
Yongpyong Resort (Pyeongchang)
Yongpyong Resort is the most popular ski resort in Korea. Located in the Pyeongchang ski area, it offers 28 slopes and 14 cable lifts.
- Altitude 700 to 1,458m above sea level
- Total Resort area 4,300 acres
- Snowfall Annual average 250cm
- Average Temperature -6 C
- Ski Season mid-November ~ early April
- Maximum Daily Capacity 25,000 guests
- Total number of Slopes 28
- Total number of lifts 14 (including 1 cable car)
© 2020 | All rights reserved
The GSA - Travel Search & Travel Trade Network