Norwegian Cruise Lines
COVID-19 Travel Advisory: Suspended until 31 July 2021. For More information
Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort-style cruise holiday on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodations options, including The Haven by Norwegian®, a luxury enclave with suites, private pool and dining, concierge service and personal butlers.
Norwegian Cruise Line sails around the globe, offering guests the freedom and flexibility to explore the world on their own time and experience up to 27 dining options, award-winning entertainment, superior guest service and more across all of the brand's 16 ships.
4* Resort/Family Freestyle
Capacity: 2 002 - 4 100
Currency onboard: US Dollars
Norwegian Cruise Lines News & Updates
22 March 2019:
Cruise Norwegian App Now Available!
Norwegian Cruise Line - Prohibited Items List
The safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board vessels. These items will beThe safety and security of our guests and crew is our number one priority. The following items are prohibited on-board vessels. These items will beconfiscated and not transported aboard. When an item is determined to be illegal the appropriate authorities will be informed.
1. All illegal narcotics/drugs. (Including Marijuana prescribed for medical purposes and other items used as drug paraphernalia. This includesHookah Pipes).
2. All firearms including replicas, imitations, non-firing weapons, starting pistols and their components
3. Air, BB or pellet pistols or rifles
4. Any other projectile-weapon or item that resembles or can be mistaken as a firearm (e.g., paint ball guns)
5. All ammunition or replica ammunition for listed line items 2, 3 & 4
6. All explosives, component parts (i.e. detonators) including imitation explosives and devices
7. Fireworks, flares, and pyrotechnics
8. Martial Arts Weapons (i.e. throwing stars, flails)
9. Knives with a blade longer than 4 inches/10.16 cm
10. Open razors
11. Swords, Skean Dhus, or Kirpans
12. Spears or spear guns
13. Crossbows, crossbow bolts, and long bow arrows
14. Blunt weapons including knuckle dusters, brass knuckles, clubs, telescopic batons, batons, flails or nunchaku
15. Items containing incapacitating substances (e.g. gas guns, tear gas sprays, mace, phosphorus, acid and other dangerous chemicals that could beused to maim or disable
16. Restraining Devices (i.e. handcuffs, leg, and head restraining straps)
17. Flammable substances and hazardous chemicals. (e.g., petrol, methylated spirits, paint thinners, lighter fuel, etc.)
18. Any other item made, adapted or intended for use as an offensive weapon
19. Stun devices (i.e. Tazers and Stun Guns)
20. Large batteries
21. Items brought on board the vessel and not supplied by the Company containing any kind of heating element, such as but not limited to:immersion heaters, heating blankets, flat irons, water heaters, coffee machines with heating/hot plates, etc.
22. Any remotely controlled or autonomously flying devices, toys or drones
23. Self-balancing hover boards, air wheels, scooters, or Segway’s
24. Compressed gas tanks, bottles, cylinders including dive tanks, propane tanks and large aerosol cans
25. Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacons (EPIRB), ham radios, satellite phones, transformers, lasers and laser pointers
26. Any form of radio/ telephone signal jamming equipment
Norwegian Cruise Line - Peace of Mind Policy
Dear Valued Guests and Travel Partners,
Our Guests First philosophy puts you at the heart of every decision which is why during these extraordinary times we are doing our part to provide you with peace of mind however and whenever we can.
Today, I am proud to announce the extension of our Peace of Mind policy into 2021 and a new final payment schedule for all 2020 voyages. Our hope is that these accommodations reassure and inspire you to transform your destination daydreams into vacation reality.
Our new payment policy for all 2020 voyages postpones final payment until 60 days prior to your vacation start date versus the standard payment policy for both new and existing reservations.
Booking with confidence is now more important than ever, so under our extended Peace of Mind policy, for any existing or new reservations made by August 31, 2020:
- Guests are free to cancel anytime up to 48 hours in advance of vacation start date (For any voyage embarking through December 31, 2020)
- Guests are free to cancel anytime up to 15 days in advance of vacation start date (For any voyage embarking January 1, 2021 through October 31, 2021)
This policy applies to individual and group bookings.
When guests choose to cancel via our Peace of Mind policy, they will receive a full refund in the form of a future cruise credit to be used for sailings that embark through December 31, 2022. If guests opt to cancel a future reservation without taking advantage of our Peace of Mind policy, they must contact us via phone. Our standard cancelation policies will apply in that instance. To review our Future Cruise Credit terms and conditions, please visit https://www.ncl.com/cruise-faq.
We are optimistic about the future and look forward to welcoming you onboard again very soon. In fact, we recently opened for sale a year’s worth of extraordinary itineraries featuring sailings to the over 300 incredible destinations that our guests have come to love. Our team is standing by to assist with your future travel arrangements for these sailings which are available through April 2023. It goes without saying that our very first priority is always your health, safety, security and well-being so I encourage you to read all about the good work we are doing at
I hope you will join me very soon in exploring the world in the safety and comfort of an amazing Norwegian Cruise Line ship with your friends and family.
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise Line