Delta Airlines (DL / 006)
Delta Air Lines, Inc. is a major American airline, with its headquarters and largest hub at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport in Atlanta, Georgia.
WHY BOOK DELTA AIR LINES?
1. Delta operates a nonstop flight to Atlanta, with connecting flights to 48 USA States,Caribbean, Mexico, Canada, Hawaii and Bahamas, offering service to 322 destinations in 58 countries on 6 continents.
2. Frequent Flyer Miles that don’t expire. Award Travel - no blackout dates. The ability to Earn and Redeem miles - for travel on Delta’s SkyTeam and other partner airlines. So many ways to use your miles – including Delta Sky Club membership.
3. Priority check-in and Priority boarding for a faster travel experience for frequent flyers of Delta.
4. Delta’s Business class (Delta One) offers full lie flat beds.
5. Delta Comfort+ Offers 4 inches more legroom, 50% more recline and allows early boarding.
Delta Airways - Travel Requirements
For updated travel requirements, visit: https://pro.delta.com/content/agency/emea/en/orphan-page/delta-coronavirus-news---landing-page.html
Radio Frequency Identification - Follow your Bag
Delta is deploying Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) baggage tracking technologyproviding customers with improved real-time tracking of luggage throughout the travel experience.
Following is a link which gives a video of what RFID does and how it works.
SkyTeam is the alliance dedicated to providing passengers with a more seamless travel experience at every step of their journey. 19 member airlines working together across an extensive global network to welcome 676 million customers each year on more than 15,445 daily flights to 1,036 destinations in 170 countries.
Reservations & Information
08h30 - 17h00 Mon to Fri
09h00 - 12h00 Sat
OR Tambo International Airport - Check-in counters handled by Swissport
14h30 – 20h30 daily (depending on flight schedule)